Saturday, January 11, 2014

today was too cool

I know I've been on here like 24/7 lately but today was too much fun! It was probably the most fun in weeks since the injury... And since today was so great, I might as well blog about it!



I started the day off with Kenley Coleman's baptism. It was amazing! Her grandmas prayer was astonishing! I have a picture, but the computer is stupid lately, so if it works, I'll post it.


^^^^
Once in a lifetime I actually look somewhat attractive, and I guess today was that day! I curled my hair and it was pretty cool. And so I took a hipster picture with this gorgeous sunset



Oh! And the highlight of the day was playing with this beauty! Abby Beutler! AKA Hammy Bumbler



Abby lives right by BYU & we went and got some jamba. And kissed Cosmo. Yeah. Cosmo smelt weird


We went exploring into the math building and found a HUUGE Kung Fu Panda! 



we tried to take selfies like the panda {raised eyebrows and ugly smiles}

After he ate Abby I tried to "pepper shake" him. {you know? from rad kids? the self defense class?} i'll do anything to save Abby from not being eaten~


the story behind this picture is we saw a Spider-Man commercial and we wanted to go, but instead we settled on a life size Kung fu panda             {get it? spiderman web hands?}




and to end the day there was the most beautiful sunset for the most astonishing day. thanks for making my day, abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment