Saturday, January 18, 2014

partayyyyyy





maggie's house is my 2nd home. I swear, I grew up in her house just as much as she did. and every once in a while everybody just migrates to her house for about a week and we all are just there for days on end. it's one of those weeks~ these are the best times i ever have and i do not want to forget any last second of them, so here's how it usually goes down...




1.    we usually start by waiting for everybody to get here by eating lots of food, taking hipster pictures of cups, playing apples to apples, and hiding from the camera.


2.    then we feel guilty about just laying around and doing nothing so we go "work out" by doing just dance





 There was some pretty sketchy moves, but Kai got into it~ it was hilarious

 maddie likes taking my camera and taking pictures of  me while i dance like a chimpanzee





Shelby, Starly, me, Dakota, Maggie, Kai, Maddie
3.    Oh, and then Stace (maggie's mom) insists on a group picture
i can never take pictures seriously but then again dakota got a call while we were taking a picture

Marvelous Maddie
4.    and to end the day, we always watch a movie. tonights hit was Penelope


I live for nights like these

No comments:

Post a Comment