Friday, January 10, 2014

Moi.




Hello, again. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Grace, and people call me Amazing {get it? amazing grace?} I am the third of five children, two older brothers to keep me from kissing boys, and two little sisters to always play with. I love to sing, whenever i sing i feel at peace, i forget all that's going on and just sing. I love going to art museums, art is so special. Artists are very very gifted.  I like to be crafty sometimes and make stuff. And I'm not too shabby at making food, either. But the truth is my life is not exactly very blog worthy so I'll probably just make this blog for myself. To not forget any last memory, {that, my friends, is my greatest fear.} Or maybe I'll just have plenty of fancy pictures, but like i said you never know, i might surprise you with an interesting post some day. {It will probably be about an art museum}. Oh yeah, that girl up there? that's moi. Also sometimes i pretend i'm french.

No comments:

Post a Comment