Monday, January 20, 2014

Mama Cita's birthday!

-Mom is the sweetest person I've ever known. 
-She is there for me literally 24/7. no joke. i swear, when i'm out, she checks up on me every 2 hours.. but i love it! it helps me know that she's looking out for me.
-I've always been a momma's girl, sorry dad.. 
every important decision I've had to make, she's always been there for me. 
-Mom always tries to make me better, in pushing me past my limits, in having me try new things that i would probably never do if it weren't for my mom.
-When I'm weird and loud, everybody always says i remind them of my mom because mom is always super funny and makes the stupidest most embarrassing jokes and all of my friends laugh at them. 
-My mom is the one and only person who knows every little detail about me. i can tell her anything, even though she teases me days on end about it. 
-oh, and it's her birthday! happy birthday old lady!

-and of course i made a poem.

mother + daughter

nurtured by time, through the highs and the lows,
the love which is theirs both deepens and grows.
and both turn more patient as days become years,
growing older and wiser through gladness and tears.

they cling to each other in times of despair, 
taking comfort in knowing the other one is there.
providing support with a look or a touch,
it's the little things, that to them, mean so much.

they're a mother and a daughter, and right from the start,
they were "forever joined" in a place of the heart.
and the lifetime of love, which they willingly give,
will enhance and sustain them as long as they live.
--
some of the few memories
--
Baby Blessing Sunday
gabe, mom, me, dad, eli
11/5/00



We had some beautiful flowers that day
'01


Mom's 8 months pregnant with Libby. Mom tells me that i used to always talk to libby through mom's belly.
'02



Christmas Family Pictures 2002



This was one of the most beautiful sundays
 Summer '06


My Baptism

audge, mom, gabe, dad, me, lib, eli
front yard with our huge bush {we don't have it any more}
10/11/2008


Lindsay and Micheal's wedding
dannng we were hot
'09





today.
We had a mini photoshoot.. inside... 

gabe's quite the photographer..
1/20/14

Stay fresh
Mom saw somebody do this. so now she has us do it.

we're pretty cool.
1/20/14


I love you mom. xo, grace olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment