Thursday, February 6, 2014

Virgil is my favorite ever

Virgil is one of my 7 uncles {on moms side} and he's probably my favorite uncle! He's so hilarious! He has the funniest jokes that you'd never even think of-- and you're lucky if you hear him say them under his breath! 
The other day dad and I were over to give Virgil a haircut for his surgery and afterwards grandma was giving us a fourth of her food that we were refusing, and Virg whispered in my ear, "run while you can!" It's one of the few jokes that he's made specifically for me and I had the biggest smile on my face for the rest of the day! 
 And at papa nymans funeral virg said that rocky {Virgil's dog that passed away a couple of years ago} was up in heaven waiting for papa to arrive. And I thought it was the sweetest thing! 
Dang, I miss grandpapa and his jokes! 

--Anyways we found out that Virgil had a brain tumor as big as a clementine {that's HUGE for a brain tumor} and he had his surgery today to get rid of the brain tumor. All is well

this is virgil right after his surgery

I just wanted to say how much I love Virgil and how much he has impacted my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment