Saturday, February 8, 2014

today--

lately has been poop. but today got me back on track to being the fun grace everybody know--

what truly made my day was virgil! we went over to see him today and he just cracks me up!! his face has gotten pretty swollen, and theres bruises all up and down the back of his head, but virgil has already improved a ton! virg has the most amazing sense of humor!

then the girls and dad went to clean the church {mom's working tonight} ugh i have such OCD that i almost had a meltdown over the chairs not being straight enough and about the uneven leg space. 

afterwards we went to the martins {the neighbors across the street} and us, brother and sister martin, and all of their grandkids, went ice skating! it was a BLAST! 
seren, kailee, and i are "summoned spirits" bacause we all sing, play piano, and guitar. the whole summoned spirits thing was kailee's idea-- they're pretty spontaneous! 









dad had the camera
i suck at ice skating
even audreys better than me and it was her first time
if somebody asks me on a date to go ice skating {not 'til I'm 16} I'm saying no because I'm that bad
oh and i have like a thousand bruises
and i'm the least photogenic person on this planet

No comments:

Post a Comment