Thursday, February 20, 2014

the world we live in is gorgeous.

It's just beautiful outside {if you haven't realized it yet}! and i kind of take my camera every where i go, so a habit of my is taking pictures because of how beautiful it is everywhere.

 the walk home was absolutely beautiful
 owen's pretty beautiful, too

i'm kind of in love with the mountains that surround me lately.

 walking by this tree every day at timpview{walking home, and any other time} has made me focus on it, and it's just so beautiful in so many ways
 the best part of living right by timpview is that we can go sit on the soccer field and watch the sun go down. it's by far the best part of my evenings.

my favorite picture of the day.

i love life. it's so astonishing in so many 
individual and astonishing ways

No comments:

Post a Comment