Sunday, March 9, 2014

the crazies

when you have the cousins of the bennetts and the millers, you have a PARRRTAYYY! haha ok, but so we went to grandmas and as usual, the grand kids just had a blast on their own while the parents upstairs talked about politics |ewwwww| so yeah. 
Wyatt & I played flappy bird on grandmas iPad in the guest room. 
Wyatt's high score•23
My high score•4
Yeah, umm Wyatt's 9..
Oakleys the cutest! She just wanted pictures of herself! 
We did eagles and she even wanted pictures during that!

I introduced the Bennett's to mirror selfies {on grandmas mirror closet door} 

Kade...
You always have to end the day with group pictures- even when you're 5!
Wyatt, Libby, Oakley, me, Audrey, kade, dillan




I gotta say, saturday nights with these kids are quite the adventures..
saturday, march eighth, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment