Saturday, March 15, 2014

band band band

so yesterday we had our band competition for the Wind Symphony {the top band at centennial} 
so i brought my camera, but i wasn't too happy because i couldn't bring it with us anywhere besides on the bus. but i got some pretty hilarious pictures and videos from the bus. 
these kids are ALWAYS the highlight of my day. they're all just layed back carefree and fun. {my kind of people}
so heres some pictures.. i cant download the video which was the best part.. but oh well
mikey..
 peter..
i don't know... but Liza's eye..
Emma's pretty fun 
just this
linford just cracks me up! 
k-- I don't understand why this kid doesn't have his own talk show
Jacob was pretty pumped about how he was texting all these girls

so Emma took my camera and she found the coolest edits that I didn't even know were possible
these mountains💕
okay. Owen just cracks me up! he's likely funniest kid, and I'm so happy that we're good friends
aralia drew the leprechaunic clarinet player for encanto..
so made my day..
it was pretty stupid sticking my camera out the window to snap this one, but I think this temple is just GORGEOUS!
Emma..
I don't remember who took my camera.. maybe linford?
Owen..👌👌

No comments:

Post a Comment